Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Alstroemerias galore!

Gardens are living things, constantly changing the color pallet through out the year. Every season I have different flowers that are blooming in the garden. Most of the protea bushes are taking a break and roses are done their peak, now that alstroemerias are at their peak. Different colored alstroemerias are blooming throughout the garden in pink, purple, white, red and gold. My favorite color is gold.

Vibrant gold colored alstroemerias cheer me up every time I walk by this part of my perennial garden.  It is hard not to smile when looking at them.





My entrance table showcases what is at peak in the garden



For more memorable centerpieces, tablescapes, and recipes (including vegetarian, gluten free and vegan recipes),please check out my books, Entertaining From an Ethnic Indian Kitchen and Trader Joe's Simply Indian at my website komalinunna.com.

Sharing at:

1 comment:

  1. Those are beautiful! They sell astromeria for flower arrangements here and they last a long time.

    ReplyDelete